Monday, May 2, 2011

Upstaged by Osama


I was shocked to see a huge picture of Osama bin Laden on the cover of my morning newspaper, and then I was even more surprised to see an article on the second page about Just Moms. My husband wondered if I was bummed to be overshadowed by the death of this man we've been hunting as a country for over a decade. "No way, now people might actually keep commemorative copies of this paper and in doing so, commemorate Just Moms on page 3."

We were also featured in the Newberg Graphic.

2 comments:

Jen Rouse said...

I thought the same thing--I bet people will keep commemorative copies of this one. And then the story about "Just Moms" will live on forever. I doubt we were going to be Page One anyway--this just means more people are likely to pick up the paper today.

Jessica said...

Oh fabulous post title! And what a good point about the commemorative copies.