Saturday, October 17, 2009

A Featured Blog Interview

How nice, a fellow blogger and follower wanted to interview me on her blog. If you'd like to read it go to: http://beforethebabywakes.blogspot.com/.

Isn't that a great blog title? Any mom knows what that feels like...trying to get one more task done before the baby wakes, which is exactly what I'm doing right now. I'm hoping to get a shower in, finish reading War Dances, fold laundry, mop the kitchen, and deep clean my bathrooms. Possible? Doubt it

Please check out the interview, and please ignore my obvious errors, yicks. (The mommy blogger's name is Alex. I'm enjoying getting to know her.) Why don't I notice my typos while I'm writing? This is why as a teacher I always insisted that students have their papers edited three times by three different readers. Edit! Edit! Edit!

2 comments:

Heidi Pender said...

I've been curious what "yicks" means too. Do you mean "yikes"?

Rebekah said...

Yicks is what you say when you feel yucky about your yikes.

(My editor is pretty busy with soccer these days.)