Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The Best Blog Award....


The best blog? Really? The best one in the whole wide world of blogs? Currently the best soccer players in the world are watching a Veggies Tales movie....Fernando Torres and some guy named Ka Ka. (I'm sure I'm spelling that last one wrong.) Anyway, according to my boys they, Torres and Ka Ka, are the best soccer players in the whole world---and I also got to eat lunch with them! I think there are other fans who would agree with my sons, and so I am happy to receive this award from a reader of mine, and maybe there are others who agree with her.

Here is a link to her blog: http://livingjustlikegrandmahousewife.blogspot.com/2009/10/oh-wowthank-you.html

(It is worth a peek!)




The Best Blog Award rules are:
1. To accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his/her blog link.
2. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you have recently discovered and think are great! Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

OK, now I have to find 15 other blogs.....ok, here I go. I will return once I have finished my quest...in no particular order.

To Be Continued...

1 comment:

Richele McFarlin said...

Congradulations on your award! I'm getting kinda jealous with all the awards being handed out. LOL. You deserve it! Have a great day!