Thursday, July 14, 2011

God-Sighting 15,434-Cancer Continued

My oldest raised his arms in victory, "Thank you God! It is like a miracle!" He showed such joy and exuberance. This is a lot from a pretty non-expressive little kid. Today we found out that my MIL's cancer has shrunk so much that the Dr. can't actually measure it. But the other miracle is that my son praised God. You see, my son isn't big on praying. Instead, he likes me to do it for him. He also is timid in praising http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gifor thanking God, but he didn't even have to be prompted. He raised his little eyes up, like he was really looking at someone and said thank you. It was genuine and real, and it also made me realize how worried and concerned he's been about his grandma.

This whole process continues to be a huge factor in my son's spiritual development and therefore, a major God-Sighting.

4 comments:

Genny said...

That is great news. Yay God!

Jessica said...

Wonderful new! Hurray!!

Jen Rouse said...

Well, I'll join him in praising God at that news!

heather said...

Moments like that are precious. Rejoicing with you all in this good news.